Another one from Italy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LO69

Reaction score
Hi all, what a pleasure to join this community! I'm LO69 and been growing our loved ladies for the past 40 years.
I live in Sanremo a beautiful Little Town in the north-west part of Italy with very mild mediterranean weather. I grow into a self built Green House about 30 Square Meter. In the last years I enjoyed collectioning paph more and more and got addicted to that.
I thank all for the useful info provided and of course the beautiful pictures.
Stay safe and flowerful.

Hi and a warm welcome from Germany.
San Remo is well known due to the San Remo Festival and when I was a teenager there was a funny film, a comedy, about a bicycle race from Paris to San Remo.

We have many people from Germany coming for vacation, and till not so long ago several paphio greenhouses and also some awarded complex ibrids were created right here. There Is still One farm that has such awarded clones and I'm After some of them even if I'm more for species.
Thanks guys

Benvenuto LO69!
Ho vistato molte volte la citta dei miei nonni di Montefalcione e Trevico a est di Avellino. Il nord piu lontano in cui sono stato e Siena e Firenze.
I live in New Hampshire (in America).
Peter

Hi Shariea, day time high 14C night time low 10/12C. That's why British at the beginning of xx century came to settle down here.
We also experience colder weather but for very short time.

Ciao Peter, grazie.
Non sono mai stato nei luoghi dei tuoi nonni.
Lorenzo

Back