Announcing my engagement

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, does your lady realize that she is going to have to compete for attention with a whole collection of very loved plants?

Excellent idea to include Shiva and Omar in the ceremony. Cats will have
some dignity and beauty. Twenty years ago I included my dogs and they
were beautiful, but quite vocal...no dignity at all.

Thank you all for your support and friendship. There is so much to be done now which is why I have to take a break from this forum. I need to get my old «man cave» ship shaped for my new African princess.

Michel :smitten:

P.S. If anyone wants to reach me on Facebook, the full name is Michel Cartier and I live in Saint-Barthélemy, Qc. Canada. You're all welcome!

Thank you all for your support and friendship. There is so much to be done now which is why I have to take a break from this forum. I need to get my old «man cave» ship shaped for my new African princess.

Michel :smitten:

P.S. If anyone wants to reach me on Facebook, the full name is Michel Cartier and I live in Saint-Barthélemy, Qc. Canada. You're all welcome!

I hope the break is very short. I like your photos and comments.

Sorry for the late reaction but still congratulations. If you've read my latest thread in this section you know why I'm a bit late. :p

Latest posts

Back