• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

anitum in bud

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very interested in that plant, but the two times I contacted that vendor to ask about plants on the website, I never got a reply. So I am not going there unless some of you have good things to say.

Is this a good vendor and someone reliable? Looks like they will be at the Dallas show next weekend, so a good chance to maybe pick this up live.

Hi all -
I have 3 Paph anitum in bud. One is too far along to ship. while I like that multiflora bloom very quickly, shipping is an issue for selling online.
Tom - please email me with your request. There is only me behind Big leaf orchids. I am not bringing this plant to the show on Saturday. I have several multiflora paph in bloom that I will be selling.

$50 shipping is for Post Office Express Mail including insurance. Normally I use priority mail but I feel that this is not something easily replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back