• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale An opportunity for lab equipment

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray

Orchid Iconoclast
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Email sent to Marni Turkel from Jon Pratt I don't know anything other than what is in the message below. If you want to contact him, his phone is 805-263-8665 and his email is [email protected].

Hello my name is Jon Pratt. I recently purchased an old orchid nursery located in arroyo grande. I intend to utilize the land for my bees but have acquired a large inventory of various species of orchid as well as a complete laboratory along with it. I am hoping to sell all of this stuff as the purchase of the property alone was quite pricy and I am not in the orchid business. I've learned enough since the purchase of the property to at best maintain the inventory I have long enough to get them where they need to go. I've got two autoclaves about a thousand flasks and various tools used in the lab. If any of this sounds like something you'd be interested in or know of anyone interested please reach out to me at 805-263-8665. My name is Jon Pratt and I live in the city of arroyo grande ca. About mid state in the coast . I must sell this stuff quickly as I don't want to harm the plants by mistake and I need the room for my bees. Thank you

Latest posts

Back