Always Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegayde

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just cruising the web and checking out fav sites and noticed that Always Orchids....the place that does flasking for Chuck Ackers.... is having a sale on some of the flasks they have in stock......check it out they have some Stanhopeas for like $25 and other stuff as well.....and a Paph Bo Ying Chow..... http://www.always-orchids.com/ click on flasks for sale.....LOL would not want anyone to miss out a good sale.

Todd

I ordered three flasks and had asked how big the seedlings were so they sent me pics....a pic of a Paph Bo Ying Chow flask and a pic of the Paph lowii x Pinocchio flask.....looks like some nice seedlings in there

Todd

Attachments

• ba231.jpg
    ba231.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28
  • ba252.jpg
    ba252.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
WooHoo....just got my new babies today....I am impressed not only with the seedlings but with the way they were shipped....I opened the box to find a insulated lunch box type container with me seedlings inside.....first time I have seen that....I will have to post some pics of them later when I get them potted up....btw any one have any experience with sediria japonica? especially growing them just deflasked....not sure whether to pot them up in sphag or bark mix to start with?

Todd

p.s. Scott I elected to have my seedlings shipped deflasked alread.

Latest posts

Back