Aloha

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Amber

Aloha,

Over the past couple years I have begun buying orchids at our state fair and last year bought a beautiful slipper. I was pleased to find your site and hope with everyone's help can encourage this wonderful thing to be healthy and happy.

Welcome Amber!

Hope we can help you and we look forward to your photos as well!

What'd I buy?

Thank you for the welcome. What'd I buy? I'm going to have to get back to you! "Voodoo....?" It's a beautiful midnite plum color (when it blooms).

Welcome Amber!

One of my farvorite singers name is Amber. She is a dutch singer, who did a lot of Dance/Techno a few years ago. Her biggest hit was Sexual (Li Da Di).

Robert

Aloha All,

Thank you for the warm welcome! I bought a paph x Hampshire "Voodoo Magic". The color is incredible! I've had it about a year, but the cat batted off the bloom (still have the cat). So I'm waiting for the next bloom and would like to make sure I"m doing all I can to ensure a happy healthy plant. This orchid thing is also becoming more than a passing fancy and I can see myself taking it farther than window sill participation.

Latest posts

Back