Almost a Fanaticum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ayreon

jackiimicranthum.jpg

jackii x micranthum

Almost a Fanaticum. Almost only counts in the game of horse shoes. If this flower is typical for the cross then jackii definitly desires species rank. Great job blooming, Ayreon. Nice flower

Rick H

I like the close-up, but even more the plant view (the upper half of the pict. alone would have been ok for me), great pict. ! Jean

Beautiful!

And, though secondary in the context of an orchid forum, I have to tell you how much I like the chiaroscuro effect in the bottom photo with the highlights on the blossom. It's the kind of image you could share with "non-orchid people" and they might better understand our madness--they're bewitching plants for sure, and you have a knack for capturing this quality.

Almost a Fanaticum. Almost only counts in the game of horse shoes. If this flower is typical for the cross then jackii definitly desires species rank. Great job blooming, Ayreon. Nice flower

Rick H

According to my parents, "almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades". Don't forget the hand grenades. :)

-Ernie

Latest posts

Back