All Neo enabler's

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdhed

Reaction score
My many thanks to all neo collectors on this forum. Because of you I now own my first 'Shotennou'. I was introduced to it last night at our society meeting. After having seen a picture of it on this site I knew I was bound to have an 'orchid purchase relapse'(OPR Syndrone). I know that one of the first steps to recovery is accepting responsibility for your own actions, but somehow I can't help feeling you are a little to blame also. Anyone feeling guilty yet? :evil:

sweet pick red!

If you need/want anything picked up and shipped from the PA show just tell me. Cal-orchids and OL will be there :poke:

My many thanks to all neo collectors on this forum. Because of you I now own my first 'Shotennou'. I was introduced to it last night at our society meeting. After having seen a picture of it on this site I knew I was bound to have an 'orchid purchase relapse'(OPR Syndrone). I know that one of the first steps to recovery is accepting responsibility for your own actions, but somehow I can't help feeling you are a little to blame also. Anyone feeling guilty yet? :evil:
Feeling guilty - heck no! Actually I bet you're feeling better now!
I like that - OPR Syndrome! Can you tell us more about this condition? Is it anything like taking that first drink ....... :poke: Look out - we're ALL in trouble!

Latest posts

Back