ALL - Looking for a certain Mexi. photo...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Morning everyone!

I'm looking for a photo that was taken a while ago for the AQ - one of Marilyn LeDoux's Mexipediums and how it is growing. She said one was taken a while ago.

If ANYONE can find or take a photo of this plant, please let me know.
I really need a visual for people who are interested in buying a piece (of mine or hers - I'm not selling/dividing mine at this point.) 'Oaxaca' would be fabulous.

There used to be a photo I found online but I didn't save it and now I cannot find it.

Thank you!

pics

OrchidWiz has several good pictures, if you have the program to show your friend. Hit Search>Images> type Mexipedium in the 'Genus' space, hit search button. it lists 6 or 8, including close-ups, and one showing a bowl with multi-growths in bloom.

The main picture I remember was in Orchid magazine about a year ago with review of all the special awards for 2006

Heather, here are the photos from Orchid Wiz. The top photo photographer is Dr. Tom Ott at [email protected] and the bottom photo was taken by Loren Batchman from Casa de las Orchideas. You can contact them for permission to use them...
20080211-em8iykkj6j5g8nsr2iemj38tyn.jpg

Here is the one I took when I visited Marilyn last fall...

marilyn13.jpg

The "tub" is 3' - 4' across.

Thank you, all. John's is the one I was really looking for, just because it really shows the size well but I will save them all. Thank you!!!

I will send it off to George (who's one of our new members from the NH Show! Yay!) I'm being a bad girl enabling! :evil:

Just bought myself a new (larger) bonsai pot for mine this afternoon. Actually brought my plant with me to figure out what size to get and wouldn't you know, the pot I wanted the most that had the best fit would have cost me twice as much as the plant did 3 years ago....Sigh...didn't get that pot.

Latest posts

Back