Alex

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very sad, these are amazing creatures and very smart. My African Grey entertains me on a daily basis with his sound effects, talking and attitude. His sense of humor is spot on! They are very sweet in personality and have an attitude that is much larger then they are.......

That was on the news tonight. It must have been exciting to see how much that bird could communicate. It gives new meaning to the term "bird brain," doesn't it?

Are these the same birds that get really depressed. lose sleep & stop eating as well as yank all their feather out when their owners dies?
Sometimes they also dies after the owners?

That's very sad, these are amazing creatures and very smart. My African Grey entertains me on a daily basis with his sound effects, talking and attitude. His sense of humor is spot on! They are very sweet in personality and have an attitude that is much larger then they are.......

It reminded me of our Grey when I saw it the notice. I use to have a breeding pair & I handfed their first baby. Those birds are simply amazing!
and yes Hien when something dramatic changes they can pull out most of their feathers, they can be sensitive & emotional like their owners!

Back