Album jewel orchid from Hoosiers.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
I'm sure Erich said this was a new album jewel orchid. :( I hope it's not just a Hoya! [Ron, notice the little pleuro in the corner?]
P2020048.jpg

Send me the plant and I will take a picture of it!!!:rollhappy::rollhappy:

Also, it does look like a Hoya!!:confused:

Ramon:)

Well I picked up a cutting of the fragrant ludisia discolor v. nigrens, a Dossiniodes, and this from Hoosier and he knows I'm into jewel orchids so..

Cool! Doesn't look like a hoya to me. It looks like a little hosta sprouting up!

No idea, Hoosier just got a plug tray as I walked up and since I was buying jewel orchids Erich pulled one out and said I'd like it.

Hello all,

Eric is that water left from watering or misting???? Doesn't it cause any rot on the plants? Do you air them before, during or after the watering misting procedure (maybe air the plants in specific hours throughout the day?)?

Thanks!!!! :)

Haha! I water my plants at least once a day sometimes twice. Plus, that plant is on top of my ultrasonic fogger so it gets fog for 15 minutes every three hours! I'm keeping it humid to thicken up the roots.

Latest posts

Back