Airplane travel with flasks?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquacorps

Reaction score
Has anyone traveled by air with a flask recently? I will be attending the paph guild in California in January and I was wondering if I could bring flasks home in my carry-on bag. Rusty

I am from Connecticut in the United States. The Flask will travel only in the United States. The liquid issue has me worried and I don't want a problem at the gate. rusty

To be on the safe side I'd ship them home.You wouldn't want them to be confiscated.

I do not think you can anymore. I know someone who routinely flies out to his flasker to pick-up his flasks and carries them onboard. Since the new regulations he has not been able to do this so he's had them shipped. You could pack them in your check-in, but i don't know how jumbled they'd get.

lienluu said:
You could pack them in your check-in, but i don't know how jumbled they'd get.

I don't think they would get any more jumbled than any of our oh so "wonderful" shipping services would care for them. Besides, they would have to get on a plane somewhere anyway, right?

Latest posts

Back