ah, nuts!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
so i was trying to take off what i thoughtwas one of those little leaves that start off the new fan, but i thought was on a mature fan...
turns out i pulled of a little growth on my Paph roth. it's okay, though. got six+ biggish fans, some seem to have inflorescences that blasted. i'm resigned to never blooming the s.o.b. so i'm not terribly hurt but it still sucks....
thanks fer listenin'...

likespaphs said:
so i was trying to take off what i thoughtwas one of those little leaves that start off the new fan, but i thought was on a mature fan...
turns out i pulled of a little growth on my Paph roth. it's okay, though. got six+ biggish fans, some seem to have inflorescences that blasted. i'm resigned to never blooming the s.o.b. so i'm not terribly hurt but it still sucks....
thanks fer listenin'...

If you need something to do maybe you should bite your fingernails?
:confused:

It always happens when I decide to clean the plants a little bit, try to tear off the brown leaves, and there go the new lead, new root start, spike etc...
After the disasters, I always thought to myself, what the heck did I do that for. In nature, who is there to clean the brown leaves?
Likes what Lance said, the itchy fingers get you into trouble. Never fails

I always find it best to leave them alone...:poke:
They seems to grow healthier...:p

yeh...
it had one little root on it so i potted it up.
i've quit biting my fingernails....
also, been planting a lot lately so they're loaded up with soil... not so appetizing....

Latest posts

Back