Aerangis luteo-alba var rhodosticta

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone

Reaction score
20 flowers in a spike this year..best ever for this plant. I'm now feeding it like my Phalies but a bit more diluted and it has responded!

Love it! I want one.
I just got an Aerangis fastuosa, and an Angraecum equitans. :) I wasn't expecting them to be so tiny!

Hello:

Your posting with photo was responsible for me to purchase one of this species at the Cherry City Orchid Show yesterday. The flowers in your photo are lovely.

I was able to get one with two bloom stems on it. I was puzzled by the plant being in a pot, most are grown mounted. When I got the plant home I noticed that the plant was rather loose in the pot. I gave it a gentle pull and it came out of the pot. It was obviously a division of a larger plant, it was mounted on a wine cork anchored by a rubber band! It will be more appropriately mounted later today.

Actually, it doesn't take much for me to be prompted to pick up an angraecoid, they have been a long time favorite genera of mine. I used to grow many of the large ones when I had a shade house. Here in Oregon I grow under lights and on windowsills, I have set up a shelf on one of the light stands in the den to grow the miniature angraecoids.

Thanks for posting the photo.

Back