adductum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please post a photo of the foliage? I have a plant labeled as adductum that I acquired from another hobby grower, but it has yet to bloom. The leaves look a bit more phrag-like than most paphs I’ve grown.

People have em, just not for sale lol. I can get stored pollen from an unrelated adductum to make an outcross right now if I want it, which is why I was kinda considering risking a pod on it.
I know a few peps. I have one myself. After it bloomed it started to decline but I was able to save it. I have 6 plants in the Phils, still confused why they grow easily there even in coconut husk. Will be studying more on this once my greenhouse there is set up.

....and to all shut the hell up. ( If you weren't following the other thread, this was supposed to be anitum.)
I couldn't even find pollen, I guess I'm just not cool enough lol
You two, Tonies, are the ultimate top contenders for the Kvetcher of the Year Award 2023! 😁

If anybody else want a chance in the run for nomination, if at all possible, they certainly have to sharpen up and come into the game fast and furious!

At the moment there is a tie between the two Tonies - and I don't even dare think of, what happens if this ends up being the result at the end of the year?! I fear the award will need another christening: from Kvetsch to Brawl of the Year Award! 😅

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back