Additions

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sells all the seedlings, hangianum bear x alba, one of them are on auction here week 1

I received a Phrag Ecuabess from a STF friend. And a Stenoglottis, a Paph Mem. Larry Heuer and a Phrag compot, all from Tony at Letstalkplants. 6534e8ff1fd2b6a77694e6a884f74dfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Marilyn LeDoux (Windy Hills Gardens, Missouri) has some interesting Phrag crosses so I ordered a few things. Slowly running out of room. :p 82182a6d284efb0f0e5e92945ebb2f1e.jpg

When I started to grow orchids Sarcochilus were white with red spots. Now they have been bred to red and yellow colors. A STF friend got these for me at the SVO open house. 4f3d917af394f81499ce43537b689c6f.jpg

Takes one to know one!

Eric, I simply love your posts! And finally we got to see a bit more of your (lack of) space!
As an old danish saying goes: your own luck is good; others misery is even better! :D :D
I have no greenhouse and have therefor filled my appartment and my workplace with plants - not in the kitchen and the bathroom, though. It's nice to know, that there somewhere on the planet Earth, is someone as crazy...or maybe even a tadbit...? :rollhappy:
I've limited myself (almost) to species (Paph, Phal, Dorritis, and Sophronitis) and maybe a few natural hybrids...and even within these restrictions, I'm in deep trouble... But you seem to be doing hybrids as well as species of many kinds?! How do you manage?

Most kind regards,
Jens

Back