Ad from the current issue of Orchids

Discussion in 'Orchid Vendor Sales' started by PHRAG, Apr 20, 2007.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

1. Apr 21, 2007 #21

Hien

Hien

Hien

It is funny when I realize what you did. But I did believe that it is on AOS at first (since the magazine always comes two week late for me), I was so curious to find out what that strange ingrdient is about.
    Man, I think someone could really sell me the Brooklyn bridge.:clap:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007
  2. Apr 21, 2007 #22

Bolero

Bolero

Bolero

That photo he has of himself seems to indicate big ego.......it would put me off.......lol

EDIT: Yes that is Will Farrell.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Apr 22, 2007 #23
    Phrag said, "I can't believe you called the number."

Yeah, well, I was super doubtful, but Phrag, you are a sharp guy, so I wanted to explore every possibility before saying you might have been duped.

Who would have thought you'd be duping us? Good one, and yes, it lightened the mood. Thanks

4. Apr 22, 2007 #24

Rick

Rick

Rick

I recently started working with a product called Keiki Pro. They don't make claims for changes in days or making things redder, but you can get all kinds of new growth.

It's not a magic formulation either, but a balanced mix of auxins and cytokinins. The magic part is that these hormones are in the same bottle as typically they are symaltaneously (spelling??) antagonistic.

I believe they have a website up that could be googled under the product name.

5. Apr 22, 2007 #25
    Thank you Phrag. A few other threads right now look too much like this one, maybe you will open some eyes!