Ad from the current issue of Orchids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHRAG said:
Ok, since people are actually calling the phone number, I guess I should come clean. I made this up. I just wanted to lighten the mood of the board. That is Will Ferrell in the ad. It's a photo of him done a la K-Mart. There is no Super Happy Orchid Company LLC. I tried to make it over the top just enough that it would be easy to spot the parody. Did it work?

I can't believe you called the number. :rollhappy:
It is funny when I realize what you did. But I did believe that it is on AOS at first (since the magazine always comes two week late for me), I was so curious to find out what that strange ingrdient is about.
Man, I think someone could really sell me the Brooklyn bridge.:clap:

Last edited:
That photo he has of himself seems to indicate big ego.......it would put me off.......lol

EDIT: Yes that is Will Farrell.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phrag said, "I can't believe you called the number."

Yeah, well, I was super doubtful, but Phrag, you are a sharp guy, so I wanted to explore every possibility before saying you might have been duped.

Who would have thought you'd be duping us? Good one, and yes, it lightened the mood. Thanks

I recently started working with a product called Keiki Pro. They don't make claims for changes in days or making things redder, but you can get all kinds of new growth.

It's not a magic formulation either, but a balanced mix of auxins and cytokinins. The magic part is that these hormones are in the same bottle as typically they are symaltaneously (spelling??) antagonistic.

I believe they have a website up that could be googled under the product name.

Thank you Phrag. A few other threads right now look too much like this one, maybe you will open some eyes!

Back