Acker's Superstar xbessae 'cow hollow'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LWSIS

Has anyone seen any of this Chuck Acker cross bloom yet? I have a flask that I am impatiently waiting to see the results from. Larry

Has anyone seen any of this Chuck Acker cross bloom yet? I have a flask that I am impatiently waiting to see the results from. Larry

I don't have that one but I do have Superstar X Grande and Superstar X MDC. I am as anxious for photos of my new crosses as you are. That's what keeps our hobby so interesting.....and makes Orchid Forums a fun place to ask questions. Sharing and learning is what it is all about.

I do have Summer Sun, Ackers Sunstar, and Sunset Magic in low bud. I will post them when they bloom. I'm sure anyone will be happy to post a pic of any new cross when they bloom. Keep asking.

Grandma

Phrag Acker's Superstar x besseae
P1230164.jpg

P1310181.jpg

Yes, I know I still suck as a photographer. :(

LOL. Really pretty color on that one. But it looks crowded on that first shot - you've got a regular jungle going on there Eric. :rollhappy:

likespaphs has a point - why not make a - Suggestions Welcome, if you feel a new category is needed?
Is there even a forum here for non-photo threads?
Sure! Actually there's more categories for non photos, photos is the most commonly used one.
As for this thread it could have been in Wanted, IMO one does not have to be selling or wanting to by an item to list in this category. On the other hand it's probably going to be read no matter where you put it!

Latest posts

Back