Acampe

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brabantia

Reaction score
Acampe_resiz.jpg

I'm not sure about the species name. Can be Acampe rigida. What I am sure is that the seeds sown came from Laos. The flowers are very slightly scented.

Very nice, Brabantia. How long is the leaf and how big is the flower? I know nothing about this group, but I was curious, so I looked up some illustrations and photos in Swiss Orchid Foundation. The lip doesn't seem to match with A. rigida. It looks somewhat more similar to A. praemorsa? You might want to check out the illustration there (link).

Very nice, Brabantia. How long is the leaf and how big is the flower? I know nothing about this group, but I was curious, so I looked up some illustrations and photos in Swiss Orchid Foundation. The lip doesn't seem to match with A. rigida. It looks somewhat more similar to A. praemorsa? You might want to check out the illustration there (link).
Thank you Naoky. A.praemorsa is effectively a good candidate for its identification. The longest leaf measure 11 cm(4.33") and its width is 16 mm(.6").Total height of the plant:19 cm (7.5"). It is its first flowering. She is slightly scented.

Latest posts

Back