Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Oh my goodness....the forum has been hopping lately and I am finding I cannot keep up! Thanks to all of you who are working to welcome new members and constantly reply to the many, many daily posts!

Working for a seasonal organization again, this is my busy time. If you email me, and I do not respond within a day or two, feel free to email me again or contact one of the other administrators here: John (Phrag), Blake (BWester), Jon (JoninSWOhio), or Zack (kentuckiense) and I am sure they will do their best to assist you.

I should be back full force towards the end of June, and on weekends. : )
I am trying to reply as much as possible both via emails and online.

As always,
Heather

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
ppaaaarrttay!!...

kidding

Heather please peak in every now and then and don't forget to take care of your babies (plants) :)

bwester

Reaction score
Settle down Marco.
I rule with an iron fist......
clutching a beer

littlefrog

Hop-meister
Reaction score
As long as you are drinking a proper bottled beer, no need for iron fist. The bottle will do fine, and if you need more firepower, break the bottle... *grin*

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wendy said:
'Mom' isn't here....let's all have a pillow fight!!!!!!:rollhappy:

Go fer it! Pillows I can handle. :)

I just have a lot of new home/life/work stuff I am trying to adjust to and the forum is, admittedly, overwhelming me just a bit. I'm working on responding as I can but it has been so busy I can't worry that I am responding to every post. I hope you all understand. I also tend to get a bit "talked out" and just need a quiet break every now and then.

You guys are my best friends - I hope you know that, all of you. :)

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Jon in SW Ohio said:
Did you get involved in the Disaster Cleanup biz too Heather?? I know how you feel :)

Jon
Apparently I did, Jon. :)

I need to actually water my plants today, and do some things around the house, so if you don't see me around for a while, that's why.

Oh, and all the drama around here has really soured me on this place and I need a fricken break for a few hours.

B

British Bulldog

Poor Heather!!

Gee you lot back off and give her some peace( or is it a piece?)
Time out is special!:drool:
( Glad I am back in the UK where we are metric and can get 10 days per week
(least it seems that way)):evil:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Still behind...you guys are keeping this place hopping and I cannot keep up! lol! not a bad thing...just let me know via email or PM if you need anything - Candace, Zach, and Blake are around also...I think?

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Here we go again....April-June

Hey y'all -

Forgive me - I'm not having too much time to keep up with daily posts and that likely won't change much until June. I am keeping up with the Admin. stuff. If you have any issues and cannot reach me, try Zach (Kentuckiense), John (PHRAG), or Candace. We haven't seen Blake (BWester) or Jon (JoninSWOhio) in a while so they probably aren't the best choices to PM.

We are hoping to make some forum changes - little things that were never repaired the last time the forum was upgraded (like the read vs. unread post icons) so you may notice some of that going on when I have time. I'm hoping to learn more about managing the forum myself but that may mean I am not posting on every thread.

I'm around, checking in, but please keep in mind that I work for a botanic garden that opens in two weeks and we are in the midst of searching for a new Exec. Director, and my managing our Spring Fundraising Appeal, and two cultivation events in the next two months is going to keep me busy so it may take me a day or two to respond to private messages or emails.

C

Corbin

You just take your time Heather, we'll miss you but take your time.

Candace

Reaction score
Don't worry about the forum Heather. We'll let you know if there are any problems.

E

Eric Muehlbauer

Fine with us, Heather.......but can you really trust NYEric when you're away?.........."the other" Eric

ohio-guy

Reaction score
Maybe we should start an all Eric thread while she is away....
(Ohio Eric)

Last edited:

Latest posts