A2192

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very nice. Is this 'Rosy's Charm'? We both love Chuck Acker crosses.

:rollhappy: If Chuck thinks so!
I'm actually a little undecided on this one as we are seeing crosses that are pretty similar, it's not a standout but maybe it doesn't have to be at this point in time. I remind myself that Glen D. said phrags take about 3 years to see their full potential. What are the good points to keep it around?

It's size! Will it stay compact? From the bottom of the pot to the top of the flower it's 16" tall. The flower is 3 1/4" across so that's not bad for a plant this size & first time bloom. The color is interesting & it does go from a pale subtle dorsal down to a pouch that is pretty brightly colored. It will be interesting to compare next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
The color is special due to the schlimii influence. I like it alot and I think it/s the nicest pink from an Ackers cross [except for the Acker's Sweetheart I don't have yet! :mad:!] Yay besseae hybrids!

That is so nice! It reminds me a lot of the 'wilcox' hyrbid that I have. I just love how the pink graces the top of the side petals and of course the brilliant color on the pouch is just charming!

Bluefirepegasus

Back