a wonderful hike

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
It was the warmest day of the summer so far, in the high 90's and humid but we had plans to meet friends and do a hike so we went for it. Did a swim in the lake first than a hike and then another dip to cool off. Had a marvelous time and found a German Restaurant in the mountains for dinner with great weise beer on tap.

minnewaska6.jpg

minewaska.jpg

minnewaska3.jpg

minnewaska2.jpg

minnewaska4.jpg

80 miles from NYC it isn't that remote. When I was in college there was a place near there that had hourly hot tub rentals. I never went, but planned to take a trip there one day, w/ a bike and fly rod to fish, then relax in the tubs. I have to get my priorities in order and make time to have some down time like Ron.

that wouldn't surprise me. This ridge where I was hiking in one of the top Eastern climbing spots in the US, I could see climbers utilizing hot tubs by the hour. I know one thing for sure, this past Saturday, you couldn't have paid me enough to want to go into a hot tub:D I almost canceled the hot due to the high temps and humidity.

Latest posts

Back