a very pale huonglanae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roth

Reaction score
Another huonglanae blooming around. I cut off the flower, because the plant is maybe 15 cm leafspan only. The flower has a very beautiful shape, and is very pale...

Huonglanae 'Digger'

huonglanaest1yd2.jpg

Very nice Xavier. If you make al these crosses you have mentioned. You're going to have a zellion plants and a Heck of a lot od work to do:D. I would like to see a group picture of all the huonglanaes so I can:drool:

Rick H

Do you think the flower is pale because of the small (young) plant size, or do you think this will be the usual flower for this plant?

Do you think the flower is pale because of the small (young) plant size, or do you think this will be the usual flower for this plant?

That's the usual flower for that plant I think...

I do make all the crosses I mentionned, and more as well... I want to get enough improved plants in the future, and breed even more with thoses. Of course, I make quite a few hybrids with those huonglanae too ( x leucochilum, x a very good roth, etc...)

Very nice Xavier. If you make al these crosses you have mentioned. You're going to have a zellion plants and a Heck of a lot od work to do:D. Rick H

And wouldn't we LOVE to take some of that work off his hands!!!

Latest posts

Back