A pair of paphs.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off is a little brachy. It has a previous bloomed growth with a leaf span of 7 inches. The flowering growth has a leaf span of 5 1/2 inches. This plant also has a new start. All this growing in a 4 inch pot. This came from Nick and the number of the cross is NT187. The flower has a natural spread of 6 c.m. Paph Quatro = Triple Trx 'Orb' x S. Gratrix 'Tight Ass'.

1019PaphQuatro.jpg

I just love the next flower. It has 2 growths each of them having a leaf span of about 8 inches. The other growth had a sheath this year but didn't make it. The stem of the flower is about 10 1/2 inches tall. The flowers natural spread is 7.5 c.m. The tag just say armeniacum x sibling. I don't do very well with the species although I truly am in love with them. The plant always seems to get smaller and smaller on me until it is no more. This one didn't seem to be doing anything and then I saw the bud. Sheath don't get me excited because I get them and then they die. I also just noticed a runner in the top of the pot. I never can remember the proper name and spelling of those runners. I think it's called a stolon.

856squarePapharmeniacumxsib.jpg

:clap::clap:Both are quite lovely. Great growing and blooming of the armeniacum!!

I like the Quatro, but the blooming armeniacum is what I am still dreaming of!!!! and me too, I must do something very wrong for this species: the plants are not willing to grow (or bloom)!!! Jean

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back