A new siphonex for spraying

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it didn't work! They said there were some available on ad.If you want to check further I just wrote siphon for plants.I'll let you know what I think of it when I receive it.It's called GROWMORE SIPHON FERTILIZER MIXER INJECTOR FOR ORCHID & PLANTS.Look up on ebay 15.94-free shipping.

You may want to look at mazzei injectors. Alittle more money but well worth it. I will say that I don't use one for my orchids but I do have one for my garden. I have mine on a bypass... 1. To get more pressure out of my hose. & 2. I can adjust how much I inject to a point. I use only organic fertilizer in the garden so the ratio is not super important.

LOL Eric-I tried right after & it said wasn't found but I just now checked & voila it did!

I hate to put a damper on this, but I bought one of these a couple years ago. It is plastic and didn't last very long. I went back to the metal Siphonex one, bought a new one and it has been working fine, even with my dirty pond water. I rinse it once in awhile with hot water, but mostly I just make sure I run it out of the water for a few seconds after I'm done watering.

Latest posts

Back