• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A new phrag. Besseae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
I figure I'll give ole Bess another try, but I dont want to put out a decent amount of money and have it die on me. So, does anyone out there have a division or a duplicate in their collection they would be willing to sell??? Thanks and if I kill it, I promise to give her a proper burial :)

Heather said:
Blake,
I'll look around when I get home. I may have a couple OZ duplicates. I am a little embarrased about the shape my besseaes are in, but the thrips are gone, so if you are game to try one let me know, since I have a box going to you tomorrow....

whats "OZ" mean?

I still have plenty of OZ besseae. Several dozen, at least. Some are a bit ratty due to the heat, but most are throwing new growths by now.

If you can't find one somewhere else, drop me a line.

Hey Rob, When is your catalogue going to be back online? You find a decent web hosting service yet?

Darin said:
Hey Rob, When is your catalogue going to be back online? You find a decent web hosting service yet?

I have what seems to be a decent hosting service now... Catalogue is more a function of finding time to do an inventory, and the requisite programming (the easy part). I was hoping to have this done already, but neither part seems likely to happen any time soon, I'm still getting killed at work. I'd be happy with just getting a list together and posting that, without all the 'store' stuff.

Anybody near me who wants some plants in exchange for some help in the greenhouse, come on by...

Rob, do you have any Phrag. besseae left for sale? Does anyone have any Mexipedium xerophyticum for a reasonable price? Thanks. :)

beelzebub1957 said:
Rob, do you have any Phrag. besseae left for sale? Does anyone have any Mexipedium xerophyticum for a reasonable price? Thanks. :)

Sorry, I just realized this was directed at me. Yes, I have plenty of besseae left for sale. As much as I want to keep them all, the heating bills have to get paid.

If you find xerophyticum at a reasonable price, let me know. I would love to get some.

Latest posts

Back