a new homepage about Paphiopedilum species

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UweM

Reaction score
Among lovers of lady's slippers there are always lively discussions about which species a certain plant belongs to.

An assignment is only possible via the flower, the staminodium or sometimes also via the leaves.

Based on these criteria, I have accumulated a great many pictures over the last few years, which I have now published on a homepage about paphiopedilum.

Once a plant has been publicly described, that name is used.

www.world-of-paphiopedilum.de

Have fun while reading (sorry for my bad knowledge of english)!

Keep checking back on this HP - new pictures and posts will be added again and again over the next weeks and months

Who can own me pictures from Paph. ooi, Paph papilio-laoticus or Paph. ceramense can make available for my homepage - please send me a notice.

Who can provide me with their own pictures of Paphios at the natural location for this HP - please let me know.

Hi Uwe,

nice to here from you! Your hompage looks great, thanks for sharing!
You can have a look at my flickr, perhaps you can need any photos. Feel free to use them for your site.

Hi Uwe,

nice to here from you! Your hompage looks great, thanks for sharing!
You can have a look at my flickr, perhaps you can need any photos. Feel free to use them for your site.

Hi Martin,

please send me a link for your flickr fotos - thanks

Back