A little guy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdub

I feel like such a poser posting the 6th P. barbigerum. This forum should really be called BarbigerumTalk. That besseae icon should really be replaced. I'm glad to see so many members who grow this one though. I'm so happy it bloomed or me, because now I can get some more! I think this plant may be to me what fairieanum is to Tadd. I tried to capture a progression of the spike and bloom, but the lighting was different evertime so it's funky, but still cool. The third photo is for scale. The flower is exactly 2 inches tall and wide. Besides blooming, the plant is not doing so well after a small accident on the grow shelf, so I may cut the bloom after I enjoy it for a couple more days so the plant can recover a bit. It was an ebay purchase from a while back. I don't give it any special care, just constantly moist under fluorescents with temps 70-85 F. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Enjoy!
barbigerumprogression2ww3.jpg

barbigerumcloseupxv4.jpg

barbigerumyogurtno3.jpg

;) You'd have to relinquish your Corallarhiza anyways. Can't have two in the same family. I bet paphs look crappy when they are pressed.

Latest posts

Back