A good evening from the UK

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom499

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Tom from Birmingham, UK. 17 years old, going to Uni next year to study Botany. Grow an odd bunch of plants; Orchids, carnivorous plants, stapelia, and anything weird looking. Slippers are fast becoming my favourite though, hope to learn the tricks of the trade from you professionals :)

Happy growing,

Tom499

Thankyou for the warm welcome :)

I have a Neofinetia falcata, its only small though, growing steadily :wink:

BTW nice to hear there are some fellow UK'ers here too, I'm having to reach far to find good Paphs which aren't heavily priced. Any tips on where to find the backstreet Paph shops would be hugely appreciated :drool:

Welcome Tom!

Have you ever heard of Neofinetia falcata? :)

I'm surprised you didn't mention Habenaria radiata :p I showed your pictures to OH and he instantly said that we had to get some.

Tom, welcome from..umm..UK :D

I'm surprised you didn't mention Habenaria radiata :p I showed your pictures to OH and he instantly said that we had to get some.

Tom, welcome from..umm..UK :D

Neofinetia are the gateway drug to Habenaria. By the way, all of the tubers I purchased this year sprouted! It won't be long now until the birds take flight.

Latest posts

Back