A few phrags in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The first one is Fritz Schomburg. It is the last of a flask from OZ using besseae "Mega". The natural spread is 13 cm. The second is Peruflora's Cirila Alca "Peggy" AM/AOS. It is a reliable bloomer and is growing very well this year. The petals don't really have notched ends, the tips are just pointed back. The natural spread is 13 cm. The third is Don Wimber 4n. I grew about 4 flasks of these and I liked this one the best because of the color, even though the shape is not the best. The natural spread is 10 cm. MikeFritz.jpgPFCA.jpgDon W.jpg

The first one is Fritz Schomburg. It is the last of a flask from OZ using besseae "Mega". The natural spread is 13 cm. The second is Peruflora's Cirila Alca "Peggy" AM/AOS. It is a reliable bloomer and is growing very well this year. The petals don't really have notched ends, the tips are just pointed back. The natural spread is 13 cm. The third is Don Wimber 4n. I grew about 4 flasks of these and I liked this one the best because of the color, even though the shape is not the best. The natural spread is 10 cm. MikeView attachment 33242View attachment 33243View attachment 33244
Very impressive all of them!! Congrats. I really like them

Latest posts

Back