• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few NEOS....

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TADD

Rootless Wonder
Reaction score
Yup you guessed it I am broke..... The only other option would be to post naked photos of my wife on the net, but I tried to compromise and make her happy.

I know there has been a little craze here lately, so let me be your pusher... I am putting a few of my little pieces of neos up for sale. These are nice little plants that I have had for a year or so.

Neofinetia falcata v. Suruga fukurin (2 BS 2 starts) -$45
(These are actually two divisions in one pot each with a BS and a start)
Suruga1.jpg

Suruga2.jpg

Neofinetia falcata v. Gojyo fukurin (1 BS 1 start) -$25
Gojyo.jpg

goyjo2.jpg

Neofinetia falcata v. Syojo (1 BS 1 start) - $10
(These have white flowers with pink tips)
syojo1.jpg

Neofinetia falcata v. Benisuzume (1 NBS 1 start) $10
(These have pink flowers)
beniz.jpg

Neofinetia falcata v. Shu Ten Nou (2 BS 1 start) $20
(White flowers with pink)
Shutennou.jpg

Neofinetia falcata v. Yodonmatsu (1 BS 1 start) $15
yodonmatsu.jpg

You will be notified of the cost of shipping. Shipping will be and out of pot and will be the exact cost of shipping. I prefer paypal payments or money orders.

PM me for details!
Thanks!
TADD

great bunch of neos Tadd!. I especially love the suruga and gojyo, variegateds are my fav. I think I'm going to pick up another one very very very soon.

Edit - these are for sale!! I want the gojyo I'll send you a PM

Edit # 2 - and the suruga! :poke:

Edit # 3 - and the syojo :poke: again

LOL why do I have to be broke till 7/19 *cries* would have loved to have had the Neofinetia falcata v. Benisuzume and one of the compots from the other thread

Tadd - i know right. But im not all that bummed cause i just got an email from Jane. At least I'll be able to see it when I go visit her :)...

Jane - I didn't mean the vulture thing...i swear...

Hope you made enough that your wife doesn't have to live a life of shame:>

For a second I thought Heather was the vulture.

It will be so nice to get photos of Marco and April sleeping on topof his Neos... :)
[Oops! I see Jane got the Neos. At least she has room, although it looks like the moss would actually be comfortable..]

Latest posts

Back