a few multis

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stephen, congrats to flower these beauties and to your prizes. The dark flowers of the first JB are extraordinary but also the P. roth is great. 👌

Congratulations Stephen on getting grand champion. It would take an amazing plant to beat your FCC clone. 😊

You are growing your roths well. I am really happy if I get 3 flowers on my seedlings.

Congrats, Stephen, on the well deserved honours! Very nice display - no wonder you stole the show! 👏👏👏

Albeit, on these shores your first JB, maybe even the second one, too, would be considered a P. Wössner Black Wings, following the registrar of hybrids at the Royal Horticultural Society (i.e. P. rothschildianum x P. adductum var. anitum) ;)

Really great display. The JB is outstanding. The roth has great presentation. Good job.

I agree with everything that has been said, that first JB is a wonderful clone. The flower arrangement on the roth is outstanding, it's nice to see this generation starting to bloom out! Great growing!

Latest posts

Back