• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few left:

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
kolopakingii ‘Riopelle’ FCC/AOS x self - 1 growth, 26" leafspan, unbloomed

St. Swithin (philippinense var. roebelinii 'Birch Point' AM/AOS x rothschildianum ‘Bion’ FCC/AOS), 1 bloomed growth, 2 (I think?) new starts), 20+" leafspan

I have a couple others I am considering selling - a Mt. Toro F2 generation from Orchidaceae, and a Wosner Kolorands that is huge and should bloom next year.

PM me if you have an interest in any or all. Thanks!

Heather - for those of us that have already purchased - what payment method would you prefer? I know we can do a paypal payment but wouldn't the forum make out better if we did a check/money order?

Forum maintenance can either go to my paypal address or Blake's PO BOX (pm him for that please). I'm fine with paypal if it is smaller increments, Rose. Checks require a lot more time and effort.

I may have read your message wrong last night, but folks should be clear that, though a portion of my profits from my recent sales have gone towards the forum, not all of them will. I need to pay some personal bills too!

Donations sent to the forum maintenance fund (through the donate now button below) will all go towards the forum maintenance fund. Please let me know if further clarification is needed.

Back