A few in bloom

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice ones. Expectedly I like the species most. The P. wardii var. alboviride is lovely and I can comprehend that it takes time to grow P. malipoense to this size and even developing of the flower spike takes a lot of time.

How big is your sun room? What direction is it facing 🤔? Tell me about the room! Looks exciting 😀!
It is a 12’ x 30’ greenhouse…a real learning curve and still learning. Completed in October.
There is an old outbuilding with a functioning cistern. I have rainwater and city water tapped to the greenhouse. I have already noticed a difference in plants watering with rainwater. Probably should have started using the cistern sooner while Paphs were under lights and in windows in my house. I have a propane Hot Dawg heater for primary heat and a Williams 30,000 btu heater for power outages they work great. I have already had a Thermostat go out…no other reason than the humidity I believe. What is a good millivolt thermostat. I’m going to ask this question in another thread.

Latest posts

Back