• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Here are a few extras that I found while cleaning out the orchid room. I really need to cut back. Canada only please and shipping is extra.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paph Wossner Kolarmi (topperi x armeniacum) BS 4 growths, 2 starts…$40

Paph kolopakingii x Bengal Lancers Medium seedling, …$20

Paph dianthum BS, 2 growths…$30

Phal Sunrise Delight 'Brother' x Snow Leopard 'H', BS, Yellow with red spots…$25

Phal Earth Star (Abed-Nego) BS, peachy/pink/red multifloral…$25

Phal Orchid World 'Joe', BS keikei, yellow with red splotches, fragrant…$20

Phal violacea, BS, species, lavender/pink, fragrant…$25

Ascocentrum Mee (Sidhi Gold x miniatum) BS, orange flowers…$15

Phal Earth Star and Phal violacea are spoken for. Any other Canadians out there interested in nice healthy plants?

Let me mull it over for a couple days. I was thinking of the earth star... but I guess I missed that boat.

I have stuff to trade, few slippers...what are you interested in? Please say cattleyas that need TLC.

Kyle

If they are species cattleyas and not in too bad a shape then send me a list. I only grow species Catts, Paphs and Phrags.

Catt violacea and mendellii. mendelli (sp?) is actually in pretty good shape. The violacea arn't getting any worse, but they don't seem to be growing new roots like the mendellis are.

I also have luteola.

How do you feel about those?

Kyle

Everything from the first list is gone but i have two more to add.

Phal amabilis...$30 Currently in bloom. It's a young plant and this is it's second blooming. Nice and healthy.

Phrag Schroederae...$25 multi growth seedling size. Healthy and vigorous

I can take pics of them if anyone is interested. Shipping is extra. ($10) PM if interested. Again, Canada only please.

Back