a few Flasks for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Schordje

wilted blossom
Reaction score
Flasks

I have a few flasks for sale, these are ready to plant out with about 25 plants each. All flasks $75 each. buy 5 for only $300 (that's $60 each)

Paph gratrixianum ('Jackie' x 'TF') an outcross of two nice gratrixianum clones.

Paph (liemianum x hirsustissimum) These have the potential to be really colorful, possibly bi-floral and fairly large flowered on mid size plants .

Paph Vanda M Pearman (delenatii 'Huge' x bellatulum 'Bold Spots') this is a lovely soft pink hybrid. Very popular 20 years ago. Not seen much these days.

Paph bellatulum ('Big, Bold & Bifloral' x self) - another offering of the most popular of the brachypetalum species.

(concolor x gardneri) - these should be nice compact versions of the brachy type x roth type. Think a mini version of Rolfie with a more ivory to yellow background. Techniclly the gardneri should be call wilhelminiae

(dianthum x gardneri) - these should be nice big flowers on a medium size plant. Lots of greens, browns and crisp white markings. Again, the gardneri should really be labelled wilhelminiae.

Shipping charges extra, based on weather.
thank you for your interest,
Leo

This list is not so good anymore. The a few flasks are available of each cross, but they all have some to moderate browning due to the flasks aging out. Shelf life is expired. Discounted to $30 each for the best condition, I will give you a quote based on the flasks I actually have left at the time you contact me.

The Vanda M Pearman is the cross with the greatest number of moderately good condition flasks.

Latest posts

Back