a few early spring bloomers

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron-NY

Reaction score
This Pulmonaria was in bud under the snow.

P4180002.jpg

Trout Lily is a native to my woods.

P4190031.jpg

Lenten Rose is also starting to bloom

P4180010.jpg

Gorgeous! My trout lilies are blooming also, along with a big patch of double bloodroot and Arisarum proboscideum. My white trillium should open any day now, and the yellow trilliums in a few more days. No buds on the red trilliums though....my cyps (pubescens, parviflorum, and kentuckiense) are all coming up..and on Thursday I hope to go out to my LI place for some fishing, and I'll see if my acaule's are up yet. Take care, Eric

....my cyps (pubescens, parviflorum, and kentuckiense) are all coming up..and on Thursday I hope to go out to my LI place for some fishing, and I'll see if my acaule's are up yet. Take care, Eric

Eric, I took my cyp reginae out of the refridge this week and 2 are coming up. Did you take yours out yet?
Thread-jack!

Took it out last week, or maybe the week before. 2 are coming up...just put it outside today. My favillianum's had 4 coming up...moved it outdoors, and the squirrels dug it up....now I only have 2....covered in potshards to keep the squirrels from going back. They have been particularly evil this spring...2 days ago, they dug up and tore apart my yellow Mas. Marguerite....yesterday they ate half of a nobile dend....I hate these fuzzy tailed rats! I think its time for my son to bring me his BB gun......................Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back