• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A couple of Paphs - P. philippinense and var. roebelinii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
philippinense ' Angel Wings' HCC/AOS x philippinense ' Easter Parade' HCC/AO

2 mature growths, 2 NBS, 1 or 2 new starts (cannot find the second one but it's listed in my database. Perhaps I cannot count?) 21" leafspan.

$50.00 plus shipping.

phil7iq2.jpg

and

var. roebelinii 'Pam' x 'Grace'

1 bloomed growth, 1 nbs, 1 in between a start and nbs, 2 starts. 13"
$25.00 plus shipping

pamxgrace11nm4.jpg

Or, take 'em both for $80 total.

Please PM me with questions or interests and thanks for checking them out. :)

So beautifully grown. I can't imagine turning loose of paphs that look that nice.

Mycorrhizae said:
So beautifully grown. I can't imagine turning loose of paphs that look that nice.

DITTO!
They are so pretty!!!
Maybe my baby who turns 5 today will get an orchid for his birthday... haha!!!! :evil:
Perfect growing Heather :p

Thanks you guys for all the nice comments. Lately I don't feel as though I've been growing things up to my standards though.

I haven't been able to bloom the philippinense and I worry I just don't have enough light for it. I've seen the roeb. bloom (actually, I'll include a photo in this message) and it is very nice, but I have another similar grex and I figure I don't really need duplicates, at least where my life is right now.

Here's a photo of the roebelinii in bloom.
pamxgrace8av2.jpg

Phew and darn it. I saw that picture and thought I would try to sneak one more slipper orchid into my mix..... *sigh*
Well, if it becomes unavailable LMK lol. I will take it as a sign hehe.

Latest posts

Back