A couple Fanaticums

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Siblings of one of my favorite primary hybrids. There are only 2 registered hybrids using Fanaticum to my knowledge, so I'm going to try to make some more!

fanaticums.jpg

This is one of my favorites too, can't wait to see mine bloom. There are actually four registered Fanaticum hybrids, Carolyn Butcher (x delenatii), Krulls Lace (x roths), Dick Wagner (x bellatulum), and Tzeng's Ace (x S. Gratrix).

Yes - it resembles Paph. Harold Koopowitz but with more intricate markings and more color variation.

I like them both, but I really like the emersonii opening in the background....Take care, Eric

Heh, well it does look like emersonii but it's Orion's Belt (emersonii x Muriel Constance). The emersonii is very dominant in this cross. I do have a couple emersonii budding up, so you'll see those in a month or so. I have good news, we have many seedlings that came out of flask a few months ago of our largest emersonii (about 5 inches across I believe)!

Latest posts

Back