• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A bit Rung. for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpaphio

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have a bit rungsuriyanum for sale in medium size, the leaf spread is 1.5 inches long. (the normal blooming size is 3 inches long) It is healthy and strong. The price is 125 USD plus shipping.
Contact me by Email [email protected] if you have any question.
Rung%20for%20sale_zpsrz11n4lu.jpg

Any luck on the album form Achima is working with. He won't post a bloom pic but has a flask. Any clue???

Any canhiis around?
Eric,

A few years ago, I bought some dendrobium officinale for more or less 12 dollar , the vendor sent me paph canhii (probably worth more than 250 at the time, perhaps a lot cheaper now ) ,I was so disappointed not finding the dendrobium when I opened the box, I sent an email asked the seller what the hell is going on:sob: ? I didn't order this , I don't want this paph .:sob:
So the seller tried to contact a friend so I can forward the plant to that friend , imagine how upset I was , I didn't want to be responsible for killing it until the friend was contacted .:sob: (even to this day, I still don't have any green thumb)
Wish I knew you like that plant then , I would have sending the damn thing to you , instead going thru the trouble trying to keep it alive , then spending my own money to forward the thing to the vendor's friend .

Hello everyone,
I have a bit rungsuriyanum for sale in medium size, the leaf spread is 1.5 inches long. (the normal blooming size is 3 inches long) It is healthy and strong. The price is 125 USD plus shipping.
Contact me by Email [email protected] if you have any question.
Rung%20for%20sale_zpsrz11n4lu.jpg
I absolutely love this plant's flower...but I am afraid my growing skill is not up to something look so small and precious .

Sorry NYEric, I can't find it here
Thank you anyway.

Eric,

Wish I knew you like that plant then , I would have sending the damn thing to you , instead going thru the trouble trying to keep it alive , then spending my own money to forward the thing to the vendor's friend .

Thank you for thinking of me now. Rungs are still available. With Canhii the source depends. You can get them from Europe but the Asian vendors seem to be running out. I saw a price this week which is double what they were in the Spring. :(

you guys are aware that internet forums are public right?
Hi Justin,
Eric & I are teasing each other here with words, and just admire how beautiful the flower is, I will be the last to try anything new . A very big lesson, years back I bought legal kovachii flask at a show , Glen Decker and his friend (I forgot his friend's name) were so nice, they even sent a replacement flask to me without charge (after I am sure it is my own fault that i killed the first batch) to try again , and I killed those seedlings as well .
Now I only buy divisions of hybrid phrags from orchid nurseries mentioned in this forum like Windy Hill , Porter etc..that I know everyone already grow to good size and I won't be able to kill (hope so) .Since I gave away all my plants at one time , I am so behind now that I just have my first Jason Fischer, a few Inca Embers , Sunset glow this year, just got a few besseaes and Don Wimbers from Chuck Acker and Skans ..haven't even got any new phrags hybrids like kovachii that ST members posted here yet . Not even schlimii and fischerii yet . The most fancy things maybe the compot with 2 Risingson plants in it (Fox Valley breeding) from Ehanes .
By the ways, you guys probably making fun of me if you find out I am buying 19.95 NOID phals at Wholefood on impulse
(and no, I haven't bought those glowing strange color phals at the supermarket yet, that is my limit)

The price of canhii has absolutely doubled. Mostly because the cheaper Thai options are no longer producing. Perhaps Germans grow better paphs.

Latest posts

Back