8th of march International Women's Day

Discussion in 'Political Views' started by Secundino, Mar 8, 2018.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

1. Mar 12, 2018 #21

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

We can be lucky, gender change is so easy today for everybody.

You can demonstrate for both sides on the annual International mankind day and on Your island make a poem for us.

2. Mar 12, 2018 #22

cnycharles

cnycharles

cnycharles

Peloric keiki

Ive heard that white men are discriminated against in some American society... I think its spin by people who push social justice and just want to make problems.
    A few years ago I heard a radio program that was interviewing younger women who were stating their opinion of radical feminism they had heard recently. They said feminists wanted them to hate men, but the majority of young women interviewed were not interested, because they said they liked men just fine, they just wanted to be paid the same :)

When I was growing up there were many radical feminists. They made women hate men. My mother got a little caught up in things and decided she wasnt happy. For quite a while it was difficult to date women in the us because they always had that hard feminist edge. I have older sisters, so I learned respect lol but our whole family respected women and never diminished them, and I always expected that women should have equal rights all the way around. Radical feminists didnt want equality they wanted to be men more than men were, to put them down and teach hatred of them.
    Women are treated shabbily all over the world, no mistake. It cant be a mistake at all to point it out and desire better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Mar 12, 2018 #23

Tom-DE

Tom-DE

Tom-DE

Some of you are overreacting here...For the most part, I think Fabrice's original post is quite clear and understandable. When some of us mentioned "some(radical) women" in the conversation, they are referring those(in western society) who want a lot more than just equality... please don't tell me you haven't seen any of those!

4. Mar 13, 2018 #24

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

Yes of course, but Secundino on his island doesn't know about them.

5. Mar 13, 2018 #25

cnycharles

cnycharles

cnycharles

Peloric keiki

:) well he may live on an island, but he mentions owning phal Baguio which I’ve been looking for a long time! He must have better access to some things than i do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mar 13, 2018 #26

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

7. Mar 13, 2018 #27

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

CIA under woman control from now on.
    I hope, she will do a good job, good for people also in Europe.

I will not imagine Hillary Clinton as president in addition. And I am waiting for next James Bond movie with James Bond against a woman as world conqueror.

8. Mar 22, 2018 #28

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

22th march UNO World Water day.

I wish women and all other people of the world will always have enough and never too much water.

9. Mar 22, 2018 #29

Secundino

Secundino

Secundino

Adorable Stud

As this is a thread begun to honour the International Women's Day, you could honour women and UNO's World Water Day with the mention of the famous german photorapher Iris Brosch and her work Regen Göttin (2012).

Btw, do you clean the place where you live?
    Why did you leave out the International Day of Happyness (20.03.)? Not happy?

10. Mar 22, 2018 #30

Berthold

Berthold

Berthold

Water is more important than happiness and cheaper. No happiness without water, but water without happiness.
    I am scientific orientated, so next essential day for human community will be World Day of Magnesium. No happiness without enough magnesium, especially for pregnant women.