• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

400 watt metal halide system

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nyorchids

i am selling one of my 400 watt metal halide units. it comes with reflector,ballast and all cords!(just plug it in and go) it is used but works perfect. it is an interchangable system that can use metal halide bulbs and HPS bulbs. i am asking 160 shipped! as shipping will probably run around 50$. i will also throw in 2 metal halide bulbs and 1 HPS bulb i prefer paypal but if i have to i guess i will take cash or money order:mad:
Picture034.jpg

kentuckiense said:
You better not be downsizing!
sad to say i am i have two hobbies that are both expensive. and with a baby due next month i had to choose one hobby! i sold 200 plants in the last month and kept 5 single plants.

bwester said:
I'm curious as to which 5 plants you chose to keep
paph concolor(awarded)
paph niveum(awarded) x2
paph elaine law
paph psyche(awarded)

Wow Stan, that's a great deal for your lights. I hope somebody takes you up on it. Too bad you had to cut down but we all have priorities. There will always be more Paphs when you are able to add to your collection again.

Stan, your wife didnt make you do this did she? :poke:
Because that sounds alot like something my wife would do to me.

What style light is this (hydrafarm, etc...) Also, does it have a seperate ballast or is it an all in one unit?

Tom_in_PA said:
What style light is this (hydrafarm, etc...) Also, does it have a seperate ballast or is it an all in one unit?
the light has no marking on it so i dont know who makes it. the ballast is all by itself with a long cord.

heather i am keeping the 5 plants and will always post and love slippers! i just love my frogs more:poke:

nyorchids said:
the light has no marking on it so i dont know who makes it. the ballast is all by itself with a long cord.

heather i am keeping the 5 plants and will always post and love slippers! i just love my frogs more:poke:

Your vivarium can also have orchids! Just not slippers. And I'm sure in due time you'll start accumulating a new collection. :)

Latest posts

Back