4 paphs for your perusal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Here's a first bloom Paph. bellatulum seedling from several I bought from Sherwood Orchids. So far it's one of the nicest.
bellatulum.gif

This is Paph. Bel Royal. Again a first bloom seedling I bought from Ratcliffe Orchids before they moved back to England.
BelRoyal.gif

Here's my Paph. Delrosi. A first time bloomer for me.
Delrosi.gif

And lastly is my Paph. Ho Chi Minh. Two blooms on it. The oldest(not shown has been in bloom for 16 days and has a flatter better shape, but is upside-down due to me having to move it while it was still in bud.
HoChiMinh.gif

I especially like your Bel Royal. I just bought one, bare root, and it looks quite droopy now. I hope, when it blooms, it will look as nice as yours.

I also love the Delrosi. I have a soft spot in my heart for Delrosi. They always look so "Pretty and Pink". My first one bloomed with 3 flowers and was stunning.

I've never seen a Delrosi bloom off of one growth....anyone? I got this plant, already very large, from a grower who had to move and sell his plants. It bloomed within 4 months for me. But it was a first bloom with 5 large adult growths! I've heard this can be a tough one to bloom.

Candace said:
I've never seen a Delrosi bloom off of one growth....anyone? I got this plant, already very large, from a grower who had to move and sell his plants. It bloomed within 4 months for me. But it was a first bloom with 5 large adult growths! I've heard this can be a tough one to bloom.
I think mine bloomed off of the 5th growth.

They are all very nice!!

Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I looked at the wrong label. It's actually a Susan Booth rather than a Bel Royal.

Holy carp, if Ron and I have the average size blooming Delrosi, then the rumors about them being shy bloomers are true.

Latest posts

Back