3rd Polish Orchid Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting presentation -- much different than how the shows are here in the US. How is space allocated? Are the orchids from vendors? Private collectors? Orchid Societies?

Interesting presentation -- much different than how the shows are here in the US. How is space allocated? Are the orchids from vendors? Private collectors? Orchid Societies?

A better description would be - Orchid picnic. People come together, talk about orchid and watch the Orchid House.
The Orchid House is a part of Castle Museum in Łańcut. The orchids belong to the Castle, the have 4 greenhouse (one is expositional and three for grow)

http://www.zamek-lancut.pl/ ---> more info about Castle

Orchid Societies have their own shows, but they are small :(

Cool pics, thanks for the link!!!! And yes, a lovely 'background' for showing the plants (Botanical garden?)!!! Jean

Jean, maybe small trip to Poland in next summer ?? :)

and
sorry for my English ;) i stop learn English four years ago and I forgot grammar :p

They have some really nice specimen plants, and lots of species I like :drool:
I love the moss pads on the first page, they are so bright green !!! I wonder what moss it is... I am growing some but it is not as nice as a cover

Thank you for sharing !

Latest posts

Back