Quantcast

3 weeks away

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

P

PHRAG

Hey everybody,

Normally I hate these kinds of posts because they always sound more dramatic than they have to be. I am taking a three week long break for some much needed relaxation and personal reflection. So starting today, I won't be around the forum. Heather is here if you need anything on the forum administration front, and you can always contact one of the mods if you need something. See you in three.

I hope by the time I get back to have a new car, so keep your eyes out for me on the road. And sidewalks. And public parks. Maybe a golf course or two.

John

M

Marty

Watch out ! Phrags's away Heather will play :) ...is that how it goes? I say, change his avatar to something like this

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Marty said:
Watch out ! Phrag's away Heather will play...
Well, the new software upgrade is out, and I was considering doing the update upgrade to V6 myself. You know, practicing my new found independance and all that...

Then again, if I were to FUBAR the forum in the process, we'd all be SOL for the next three weeks, so I think I will practice restraint. No point in all of us suffering.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
I just realized. You're going to have hundreds of posts to sift through when you come back :poke:

Sucker. lolz :rollhappy:

P

PHRAG

Marco said:
I just realized. You're going to have hundreds of posts to sift through when you come back :poke:

Sucker. lolz :rollhappy:
I am going to be a nice guy and not respond to every thread now that I am back. All the old thread bumping would get annoying. It's a good thing I am cool like that.

:)

Latest posts