• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 tier light stand with 3 4x4' fixtures and 12 trays and grids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DukeBoxer

Reaction score
This is the same light stand that Kelly's Korner sells. Here is a link so you can check it out http://www.kkorchid.com/1growstnd.asp I want to make a big Wardian case and need some money to buy all the stuff I need to put in it. I have the frame made already...

It comes all ready to use with 3 - 4x4' industrial light fixtures (good ones) wired with grounded plugs, 12 black trays and grids and the stand of course. I'm thinking $150 for everything. Who ever wants it will need to come and pick it up or we can meet half way if it's not that far away. I am in Guilford, CT, right outside of New Haven. If anyone is interested PM me and let me know.

Oh one more thing, I can give you the lights if you want, I use Verilux Full Spectrum, but they are like 2 or 3 years old. I usually changed them every year, but I haven't since I have been back from Costa Rica.

-Josh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back