• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3.5 inch round green plastic azalea pots- 700 available

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening all- feel this one is safe to post without diluting auction interest, so here goes.

As many of you know, those wonderful little round plastic pots are hard to find these days. Thanks to someone on this forum, last year I found and bought a case of about 1,200 (only way to get them now for most of us.) Now that I am downsizing the Paphs, I only need to keep about 400 more for the future, and so I am offering the rest for sale here in 100 unit increments.

My actual cost to procure was about 17.1 cents each, and the cardboard boxes I keep on hand to ship my Norlin stuff (garment business I keep going on about) are about $1.50 each, plus there will be Paypal fees etc.

And so, I would like to offer these pots at $20.00 per 100 pots plus actual shipping cost. That should at the end of the day be about a break-even proposition.

There are 7 lots total available, or 700 pots. Photo of top and bottom of pot shown below. 3.5 inches wide across top, 3 inches tall and 2.375 inches wide at the base.

Please PM with interest- can ship over the weekend.

Latest posts

Back