2015 NCOS 35th Annual Paphiopedilum Forum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNCollins

Reaction score
This is taken from the National Capitol Orchid Society Website:

http://www.ncos.us/ncos/paph.htm

Can anyone here on ST forum give us more info on this event?

LADYSLIPPER ENTHUSIASTS

SAVE THIS DATE!

2015 NATIONAL CAPITAL ORCHID SOCIETY

35TH ANNUAL

PAPHIOPEDILUM FORUM
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2015
TENTATIVE VENUE*
THE UNITED STATES NATIONAL ARBORETUM
3501 NEW YORK AVENUE NE, WASHINGTON, DC 20002
(202) 245-2726, WEB SITE: WWW.USNA.USDA.GOV

*WE ARE AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF THIS VENUE

The 35th annual NCOS Paph Forum will feature internationally-renowned speakers, an unparalleled selection of Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium plants for sale by leading vendors, a show table featuring hundreds of slippers in bloom, ribbons and trophies for outstanding show plants, door prizes, a silent auction to benefit the Slipper Orchid Alliance (SOA) and American Orchid Society judging.

Sales begin at 8:00 am, the program begins at 9:45 am, and the event concludes at 4:30 pm.

Pre-registration is required. The entry fee of includes lunch and a door prize.

2015 PAPH FORUM SPEAKERS

Terry Root– Orchid Zone, California

Theresa Hill -Hillsview Gardens; Mulino, Oregon

Paul Sheetz– Just Pat Orchids; Pennsylvania

TBD – National Capital AOS Judging Center
“Overview of Recent Slipper Awards”

Just playing with Eric. I went the last time Terry spoke. While speaking with one of the female judges who has a hybrid named after her, I asked if she was fertile. It took her a minute to realize I was talking about the plant and not her.

Hopefully after the new year the website will have the vendor info. Was there a specific vendor you are interested in? I'm positive Woodstream will be there. Also Floradise.

Not a specific vendor, but I'm on the lookout for a Phrag. klotzscheanum and wonder if any of the vendors might have one this year.

Latest posts

Back