2015 April Taiwan Phalaenopsis Tour

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love stinky tofu. I used to enjoy them when I was younger in Taiwan.

Yeah, I don't go back to Taiwan after April 30 because airfare goes up too. Next year I think I will go in February. Weather will be cooler. I still like to go to Japan Grand Prix one day.

I like December-January. Not hot and the "seciya" fruit is in season. (but I can go for papaya milk any time...)

I believe so. This flower has different look depending on seasons. It's a sister plant to Phal Zheng Min Anaconda 'Peter'. :)

Su1-13.JPG

-Among many beautiful phals I have seen pictures of , that flower Zheng Min Anaconda 'Peter' is one of the most beautiful phal .
-Did the breeder name the clone after you?
-how do they decide which on to be cloned and mass produced for the market ?
-do you see a lot of sibling plants with this type of flower from this cross ?
I have one more question , the plant Tying Shin baby smile is listed as non fragrance (the clone 'Rojo' on Norman orchids) but I detect sweet fragrance of all the Tying Shin baby smile plants for sale (without clonal name) at the Orchid show in NJ in February .
Does the plant Rojo has any fragrance from your opinion?

I too love Phal. stuartiana nobilis. Very yellow!
and that dark magenta (I think very fragrant?) one with thick substance.
I had NOID that was identical to that one. I gave it away after having it for a while.

I keep saying to myself I'm going to order one or twon dark red fragrant phal from you, but never have yet.

Latest posts

Back