2013 Show Schedule

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

For those of you who routinely order from us and request delivery of your plants at one of the four orchid shows we attend on an annual basis, our 2013 show schedule is as follows:

Feb. 2-3, 2013 - Madison Orchid Guild Show, Reliant Energy Center, Madison Wisconsin.

Feb. 16-17, 2013 - Batavia Orchid Society Show, DuPage County Fair Grounds, Wheaton, Illinois.

Mar. 23-24, 2013 - Michigan Orchid Society Show, UF & B Workers Union Bldg, Madison Heights, MI.

Apr. 6-7, 2013 - Ill. Orchid Society Show, Chicago Botanical Garden, Glencoe, IL.

Thanks for your continued support!

Tom

Hi Dot,

Looking forward to the 2013 Palm Sunday MOS show! I think we've attended this show for the past 20 years (at least!) and we're always impressed at how well run it is.

Unfortunately, we have to miss the Greater Cincinnati OS show this year because their show conflicts with the MOS show. Hopefully, next year there won't be a conflict and we can once again do both. On the plus side, Sam will be exhibiting and selling in Cincinnati this year.

Wish I could go to more than just 1 show a year. I'm glad Sam gets to come to our show, wish some more like you Tom or Leo could come.

Hi Orchid Boy,

Sam and I both did the GOOS show a few years back and it was great fun, but since then I've downsized and reduced the number of shows attended.
You might make a note, however, that Sam has agreed to deliver any pre-orders for Fox Valley plants to shows we don't attend (GOOS) and I have agreed to do the same for him; e.g. The MOS Palm Sunday show in Madison Heights.

Thanks!

Hi Orchid Boy,

Sam and I both did the GOOS show a few years back and it was great fun, but since then I've downsized and reduced the number of shows attended.
You might make a note, however, that Sam has agreed to deliver any pre-orders for Fox Valley plants to shows we don't attend (GOOS) and I have agreed to do the same for him; e.g. The MOS Palm Sunday show in Madison Heights.

Thanks!

So Tom. Does this happen also when some goes to Canada? He can bring preorders from you?

Hi Orchid Boy,

Thanks!

That's very good to know. Thanks for telling us!

Latest posts

Back